Wednesday, June 11, 2008

These heels were made for walking...



... I know it's a little silly, but these shoes are my favorite. Cute with a pair of jeans, sexy with a skirt, great to even clean house in (I'm only partly kidding=)! They encompass who I am: fun, sassy, and feminine. I am the girl in the cheetah print stilettos walking down the street with a big smile on her face. I am truly happy.

I have been labeled a "super woman" by some people... I'm sure I have been labeled a lot of things. My goal with this blog is to break down the image and help women feel more empowered in their femininity and more importantly their own skin. You can have it all. You must find balance though... and sometimes that is the hardest isn't it?

Life isn't perfect, people aren't perfect, and most importantly they aren't always what they're labeled. Let's get rid of the labels and be the kind of women we want to be... not what other people think we should be.

With this blog I'll give my thoughts and feelings on many womanly topics: decorating, cooking (recipes), being a working wife mom, sewing, all things feminine. I would love your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions. I want this to be a forum for women to feel comfortable in their own skin.

Man! I feel like a woman!

No comments: