Thursday, September 18, 2008

HGTV Design Star Audition



I am auditioning for HGTV's Design Star and I need your help! I need to get the highest ratings I can possibly get. Please go to the following link, check out part of my portfolio...if you like what you see, give me a lot of stars! =) Then watch for me on Design Star Season 4 on HGTV! Thanks!

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt_988/text/0,,HGTV_22056_69254,00.html?sortby=recent&vw_arrange_order=DESC&vw_sort_order=MOST_RECENT&pn=1&pageref=Photo_Video-943577

For some reason the link is not working but if you go to hgtv.com and click on design star and then casting call. I am "Small but Sassy" and I am on the first page.

P.S. You may have to copy and paste the link... sorry. To rate my portfolio click on Rate this on the top right hand side of the screen.

No comments: